POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SDL Just a thought : Re: SDL Just a thought Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SDL Just a thought
From: Shay
Date: 23 Nov 2004 15:11:35
Message: <41a39977$1@news.povray.org>
m1j wrote:

> An example of what I am talking about:
> RIB format has no coding tools. No string function. No while loops. Or
> any number of other tools.

http://cgkit.sourceforge.net/doc/index.html

from the link:
The Python Computer Graphics Kit is a collection of modules that contain
the basic types and functions to be able to create 3D computer graphics
images. The most important things to mention are the new types, such as
vectors, matrices and quaternions and the RenderMan binding to create
the input for a RenderMan compliant renderer.

  -Shay